Economic View & Impact of COVID-19 with the Federal Reserve – Webinar
June 25 @ 8:00 am - 9:00 am| Free – $25
Predictions are educated guesses. In this webinar, we explore the impact of the Covid-19 Crisis and it’s impact on the economy as we attempt to adjust to a new normal and begin to rebuild. Charles will provide the current data on what is to be expected in the next six months and beyond for our region.
Some questions we’ll cover include:
1. How fast will the economy recover from the slowdown?
2. How fast is spending likely to resume?
3. How does the pandemic affect loans?
4. What does the job market look like in terms of losses?
5. What sectors are likely to recover fastest or slowest and impacts on various sectors.
6. Will we have survey results from recent research?
NOTE: An Owner is a buyer of design and construction services vs. an owner of a company. Please note which designation your membership is before purchasing a ticket. Members fall into two categories, Owners and Associates. Owners would include members such as Ameren, Boeing and Bayer vs. a design, construction, professional services company. Thank you for your interest in SLCCC programs! Any questions, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Check Membership Status Here.