Website Bayer Crop Science
At Bayer we’re visionaries, driven to solve the world’s toughest challenges and striving for a world where ,Health for all, Hunger for none’ is no longer a dream, but a real possibility. We’re doing it with energy, curiosity and sheer dedication, always learning from unique perspectives of those around us, expanding our thinking, growing our capabilities and redefining ‘impossible’. There are so many reasons to join us. If you’re hungry to build a varied and meaningful career in a community of brilliant and diverse minds to make a real difference, there’s only one choice.
Expert Construction Coordinator
YOUR TASKS AND RESPONSIBILITIES
The primary responsibilities of this role, Expert Construction Coordinator, are to:
- Participate as a project team member and discipline lead for large complexity capital projects;
- Lead project related construction safety training, auditing, safety and management per the engineering execution process;
- Lead the preparation, execution, auditing, and evaluation of third party construction and safety management services to ensure project objectives including safety, technical correctness, constructability, maintainability and operability are met;
- Lead development, maintenance and improvement of Bayer’s safety and construction guidelines;
- Present and communicate project related tasks to peers, project manager, group leadership, senior engineering leadership and business leadership for overall coordination;
- Provide expert guidance in the field of construction management and construction safety to a broad range of stakeholders including project teams, site operations, regional business leaders and globally as needed;
- Provide expert leadership in the analysis and implementation of new construction management and construction safety work processes, software and technologies.
WHO YOU ARE
Your success will be driven by your demonstration of our LIFE (Leadership, Integrity, Flexibility, Efficiency) values. More specifically related to this position, Bayer seeks an incumbent who possesses the following:
- Two year technical or vocational degree in Safety, Construction or a Skilled Building Trade;
- At least 15 years of Construction and/or Safety Management experience.
|Bayer offers a wide variety of competitive compensation and benefits programs. If you meet the requirements of this unique opportunity, and want to impact our mission Science for a better life, we encourage you to apply now. Be part of something bigger. Be you. Be Bayer.
To all recruitment agencies: Bayer does not accept unsolicited third party resumes.
Bayer is an Equal Opportunity Employer/Disabled/Veterans
Bayer is committed to providing access and reasonable accommodations in its application process for individuals with disabilities and encourages applicants with disabilities to request any needed accommodation(s) using the contact information below.
|IMPORTANT NOTE for POTENTIAL US CANDIDATES: Bayer expects its employees to be fully vaccinated against COVID-19. Bayer active employees are also expected to disclose their vaccination status and if fully vaccinated, provide proof of vaccination status to Occupational Medicine. Bayer defines fully vaccinated in alignment with CDC which is two weeks after completing the two-dose vaccine regimen or two weeks after completing the one-dose regimen. Additionally, Bayer employees are also required to comply with state, local and customer requirements.|
|Location:||United States : Missouri : Creve Coeur|
To apply for this job please visit career5.successfactors.eu.