Prestigious. Honorable. Remarkable.
These are just some of the traits of attaining our best practice, diversity or volunteer awards. Whether you are a winner or a finalist, there is no bigger honor than being recognized by the SLC3 leadership. Unlike any other, the area’s top decision makers and influencers determine our winners and finalists. Submit by July 21st.
Awards and Gala Details:
- Best Practice Awards: Honor top scoring best practice nominees. Most nominated projects are included as a finalist. Winners must meet rigid requirements and are judged by the BP Awards Judging Committee.
- Diversity Awards include: Inclusion Champion, M/W/DBE of the Year, Organizational Excellence Award, Woman In Construction. Winners selected by the Diversity & Inclusion Nominee Committee.
- Finalists will be announced in early August.
- Winners will be notified at our Gala and disseminated to the media following the event.
- Best Practice Criteria follows the 17 CII Best practices. The SLC3 considers CII Best Practices as the superior means for project delivery and therefore the achievement of great esteem.
- SLC3 Leadership Award (Owner Nominated)
- SLC3 Legacy Award (Owner Nominated)
- Volunteer of the Year Award (Owner Nominated)
- To qualify, projects must have been completed from 1/1/20-5/1/21
Contact Kelly Jackson to secure sponsorships. Info@slccc.net
Please note: Sponsorships may be sold out prior to contacting us. Please contact us to confirm sponsorship. Thank you!