- Best Practices Award application
- Executive Summary – One page summary of the project outlining the project and the Best Practices implemented and quantified results (i.e. 200-300 words).
- Participating organizations – List of organizations (with key contact information) contribution significantly to the project’s success.
- Detailed Description – Identify Best Practices implemented (no more than 3) which had the most positive impact on your project.
- For each Best Practice, respond to the specific questions associated with the Best Practice.
- Metrics – Provide quantifiable results of improvement based on best practice implementation in cost, schedule, quality and / or safety.
Submissions may be made electronically in 8 1/2″ x 11″ in pdf format to a Dropbox site by Thursday, February 4, 2016. If you plan to submit, please contact SLCCC for account access by January 25:
ATTN: Bev Flowers – firstname.lastname@example.org
St. Louis Council of Construction Consumers
180 Weidman Road, Suite 127
Manchester, MO 63021-5724