Nominations are open for the 2016 Construction Industry Best Practices Awards. The awards program provides unique awards which recognize achievement with implementation of construction industry Best Practices which have been validated by the Construction Industry Institute (CII) to provide improvements in cost and schedule. Nominations are due by Thurs., February 4, 2016 and awards will be announced at the 45th Anniversary Gala and Awards program on Monday, March 7, 2016 at Bissingers, 1600 N. Broadway, St. Louis, MO 63102.
- Best Practices Award application
- Executive Summary – One page summary of the project outlining the project and the Best Practices implemented and quantified results (i.e. 200-300 words).
- Participating organizations – List of organizations (with key contact information) contribution significantly to the project’s success.
- Detailed Description – Identify Best Practices implemented (no more than 3) which had the most positive impact on your project.
- For each Best Practice, respond to the specific questions associated with the Best Practice.
- Metrics – Provide quantifiable results of improvement based on best practice implementation in cost, schedule, quality and / or safety.